Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1818 – Battle of Pensacola: Governor Jose Masot capitulates Spanish Pensacola to Andrew Jackson.
- 1895 – Frederick W. Marsh is appointed clerk of the U.S. District Court.
- 1980 - Southern rock musicians Atlanta Rhythm Section perform at the municipal auditorium.
- 2008 – Thelma Manley is arrested and charged with aggravated white-collar crimes in connection with the Front Porch Pensacola scandal.
- 2012 - The third annual Pensacola Musicians Memorial concert was held at Flounder's Chowder House on Pensacola Beach.