Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1822 – Andrew Jackson delivers his "farewell address" after appointing William G. D. Worthington governor.
- 1895 – The state-appointed Provisional Municipality of Pensacola government ends with a new city charter.
- 2003 – Thirteen graves are discovered vandalized at St. Michael's Cemetery.
- 2004 – Wanda Enfinger unexpectedly resigns as director of the Downtown Improvement Board.
- 2006 – Hank Williams, Jr. performs the first concert at The Wharf amphitheater.