Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1905 – A "Jim Crow" law to segregate streetcars, authored by Pensacola legislators John Campbell Avery, Jr. and W. A. Blount, passes both Florida houses unanimously.
- 1974 - Rock band the Doobie Brothers performed at the Mobile Municipal Auditorium.
- 2004 – John Burt is sentenced by Circuit Court Judge Ron Swanson to 18 years in prison.
- 2006 – Community Maritime Park: Mayor Emeritus Vince Whibbs, Sr. is selected as successor to the late Admiral John H. Fetterman on the CMPA board of trustees.
- 2008 – University of West Florida president John Cavanaugh is selected to serve as chancellor of the Pennsylvania state university system.