Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Decoration Day (Confederate Memorial Day) was traditionally held with services at Florida Square/Lee Square.
- 1781 – Siege of Pensacola: Major General John Campbell orders an attack upon Spanish forces entrenched around Gage Hill, but it is repulsed.
- 1818 – Major General Andrew Jackson convenes a court martial at Fort St. Marks for two British subjects, Alexander Arbuthnot and Robert C. Ambrister, charged with inciting Seminole Indians against the United States.
- 2001 – A bill by State Representatives Jerry Maygarden and Durrell Peaden to transfer Historic Pensacola Preservation Board to UWF control passes the Florida House without opposition.
- 2018 - The final edition of The Gulf Coast Voice, formerly known as the Pensacola Voice, was published.