Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1867 – African-American history: Emancipated slaves in Pensacola vote for the first time.
- 1903 – Christ Church Parish holds a final service in Old Christ Church, on Good Friday, before moving to the new church building.
- 1979 - Southern rock bands Molly Hatchet and the Dixie Dregs performed at the municipal auditorium.
- 1994 – John Asmar begins his tenure as Escambia County Administrator.
- 2004 – Anti-abortion activist John Burt is convicted on molestation charges related to the teenage shelter he ran, Our Father's House.
- 1946 – William Willenzik opens the Pensacola Restaurant Supply Company.
- 2007 – Goofy Golf is reopened by the owners of the Daily Grind, which had previously used the defunct miniature golf property as a coffee shop.
- Canter Brown. Florida's Black public officials, 1867-1924. University of Alabama Press, 1998.