From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
- 1814 – Capture of Pensacola: Andrew Jackson marches on Pensacola, and within minutes the city is surrendered by Spanish governor Mateo Gonzáles Manrique.
- 1865 – Reconstruction: A new state constitution would have allowed Florida to rejoin the Union, but was scrapped when Congressional Republicans force "Radical Reconstruction" on the state.
- 2000 – Elections are held in which a number of city, county, state and federal offices are decided.
- 2006 – City elections are held.
- 2007 – City and county leaders vote to draft an agreement combining their respective properties between Aragon and the Civic Center for the purpose of a technology park.