Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1915 – The USS North Carolina arrives at the Naval Aeronautical Station.
- 1983 – Roger Vinson is nominated to the federal bench by President Ronald Reagan.
- 1988 – U.S. District Court Judge Roger Vinson blocks enforcement of the Escambia County Commission's ban on the The Last Temptation of Christ, allowing the film to open at the Plaza III Theatres.
- 2016 - Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump holds a rally and speaks to a capacity crowd at the Pensacola Bay Center.
- Thomas R. Lindlof. Hollywood Under Siege: Martin Scorsese, the Religious Right, and the Culture Wars. University Press of Kentucky, 2008.