Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1814 – Capture of Pensacola: As Andrew Jackson secures the Spanish city, British forces retreat from Fort San Carlos de Barrancas, detonating the harbor defenses.
- 1826 – The Navy issues its first contract to area businessmen for lumber to be used in the construction of the Navy Yard.
- 1988 – Referendum on the annexation of two areas, one of which (including Cordova Mall and some nearby acreage) is approved by voters.
- 2002 – Ballinger Publishing purchases part of Burchell Publishing & Printing.
- 2013 - Country music artist Brantley Gilbert performs at NAS Pensacola.