Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1814 – Andrew Jackson occupies Mobile and sends United States troops into Florida in pursuit of Creek Indian forces.
- 1821 – Andrew Jackson has former Spanish Governor José Callava imprisoned over the latter's withholding of certain documents during the transfer of Florida.
- 1881 – Railroading: Construction begins on railroad bridges over Pensacola Bay and the Choctawhatchee and Apalachicola Rivers.
- 1929 – The Pensacola City Council votes to issue $250,000 in bonds for a sewer system.
- 1973 - Rock musicians Foghat performed at the Pensacola Municipal Auditorium.
- 1990 - Pop band New Kids On The Block performed at the Pensacola Civic Center