1927 firehouse

From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

The structure at 600 East Gregory Street was constructed in 1927 as a firehouse. After being vacated by the Pensacola Fire Department, the structure was converted to the Old Fire House Drive-In sometime in the 1950s. In 1982, McGuire's Irish Pub moved to the building, and remains there presently.