Template:On this day/April 25
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1900 – Virginia Taylor Perry, widow of Governor E. A. Perry, sold their home to James CHaffin.
- 1908 – Streetcar operators' strike: With public opinion turned against the strikers, the Pensacola Electric Company was able to operate all streetcar lines again.
- 1999 – Owner David Rowland closed J's Bakery.
- 2006 – The Pensacola Young Professionals was incorporated.
- 2007 – A jury acquitted Escambia County Sheriff's Deputy James Sullivan of stomping the head of subdued suspect Timothy T. Tabor.