Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1752 – A hurricane destroys the Spanish presidio on Santa Rosa Island.
- 1908 – Elections are held to decide federal, state and local offices.
- 1952 – The Frisco Railroad's sleeping car service between Pensacola and Memphis is discontinued.
- 1976 - Pop musicians Seals and Crofts performed at the Mobile Municipal Auditorium.
- 1977 - Rock / pop musicians the Doobie Brothers and Pablo Cruise performed at the Mobile Municipal Auditorium.
- 2005 – Admiral Jack Fetterman announces that the Trader Jon's collection of Navy memorabilia had been purchased and donated to the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation by the Aylstock, Witkin & Sasser law firm.
- 2018 - President Donald Trump and Governor Rick Scott spoke at the ST Engineering hangar of the Pensacola International Airport.