Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1693 – The Torres expedition completes its examination of Pensacola Bay.
- 1969 - Many television-owning citizens witnessed the first moon landing from the comfort of their homes.
- 1983 - Country-pop musicians Kenny Loggins and Pure Prairie league performed an outdoor concert at Five Flags Speedway.
- 2015 - Brit Floyd, a Pink Floyd tribute band, performs at the Pensacola Bay Center.
- Robert S. Weddle. The French thorn: rival explorers in the Spanish Sea, 1682-1762. Texas A&M University Press, 1991.