Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1848 – Augustus E. Maxwell leaves office as Attorney General of Florida.
- 1908 – Streetcar operators' strike: The Florida state militia arrives in Pensacola to protect strikebreakers and restore order.
- 1994 – The Officer Candidate School at NAS Pensacola becomes the Navy's sole OCS location.
- 2000 – Bary Evans ends his tenure as Escambia County Administrator.
- 2001 – The HandleBar building on Tarragona Street is gutted by a fire.
- 2008 – Bentina Terry is selected to fill the seat vacated by Hugh King on the Community Maritime Park Associates board.