From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
- 1818 – Battle of Pensacola: Andrew Jackson exchanges correspondence with Spanish Governor Jose Masot, demanding the surrender of Fort San Carlos de Barrancas.
- 1908 – The First National Bank Building on Palafox Street is completed.
- 1977 - Southern rock music icons Lynyrd Skynyrd performed at the Mobile Municipal Auditorium.
- 1995 - Rock musicians Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers perform at the civic center.
- 2008 – Celebrate Pensacola begins its 450-day celebration with a kick-off party.
- 2011- Pensacola Musician's Memorial concert; The second day of the second annual event was held at Seville Quarter.
- 2015 - Rock bands The Beach Boys and America performed at The Wharf Amphitheater in Orange Beach.