From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
- 1686 – The Barroto-Romero expedition reaches Mobile Bay and begins a two-day exploration.
- 1901 – Pensacola Tax Collector: The Florida legislature approves "An Act to Provide for the Assessment, Levy and Collection of Revenue for the City of Pensacola."
- 2008 – The Town of Century receives a $1.4 million loan to expand its water system.
- Patricia Galloway. Choctaw Genesis, 1500-1700. U of Nebraska Press, 1998.
- Acts and Resolutions of the General Assembly of the State of Florida. W. & C. Julian Bartlett, 1905.