From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
- 1818 – Battle of Pensacola: Andrew Jackson captures Pensacola.
- 1988 – Wayne Peacock begins his tenure as Escambia County Administrator.
- 2006 – Opponents of the Community Maritime Park project submit enough petition signatures to force a referendum.
- 2007 – Brandon Ward is convicted by a jury for the murder of Joseph Hall.
- 2010 - The first Pensacola Musician's Memorial Concert was held at Paradise Bar and Grill on Pensacola Beach, featuring reunions of local bands from the '70's to the '90's. The opening act was local balladeer Geoffrey Hall, whose single "Pensacola Blue" was played daily on WTKX-FM for two weeks in August 1995.