From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
- 1939 – A post office is established in Gulf Breeze.
- 2003 – Carissa Bergosh is appointed by Governor Jeb Bush to serve in her husband Gary's Escambia County School Board seat during his deployment to Kuwait and Iraq.
- 2006 – Clarence Hill receives a stay of execution from Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy.
- 2006 – Cemetery vandalism: Greg Allen Woodard causes thousands of dollars of damage at historic St. Michael's Cemetery, vandalizing at least two dozen graves in search of valuables to sell for cocaine. He was sentenced to 10 years in state prison.
- 2015 - 20th Annual Cordova Mall Ball to benefit Childrens Hospital at Sacred Heart.