Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1719 – French Pensacola: For the second time that year, the Spanish garrison at Presidio Santa María de Galve surrenders to a French attack.
- 1912 – An L&N train robbery takes place sometime in the night between Pensacola and Flomaton, during which the culprits replaced $70,000 in express packages with magazine paper.
- 1984 - Last night of business for Franco's Lounge.
- 2002 – Willie Junior pleads no contest to political corruption charges and agrees to testify against fellow Escambia County Commissioner W. D. Childers.
- 2014 - Franco's Lounge and Machinegun Kelly's-era 30-Year Reunion held at New York Nick's sports bar.