Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1825 – The Board of Navy Commissioners arrives in Pensacola to survey sites for the Navy Yard.
- 1886 – The Apache chief Geronimo arrives in Pensacola and is held at Fort Pickens.
- 1888 – Juriah Harris Pierpont arrives in Pensacola.
- 1956 - The Grand Ole Opry performed at the municipal auditorium, with guests Faron Young, Johnny Cash, Sonny James, Roy Orbison, and others.
- 1964 – Town & Country Plaza opens.
- 1999 – Vanette Webb is reinstated to the Escambia County School Board by Governor Jeb Bush.