Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1771 – Freemasonry: St. Andrew's Lodge No. 1 is founded by authority of a charter in British Pensacola.
- 1861 – Final work on the Alabama & Florida Railroad is completed in Alabama, connecting Confederate cities Pensacola and Montgomery.
- 1913 – A new charter of the City of Pensacola is approved.
- 1974 – Old Christ Church becomes listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- 1981 - Rock musicians Molly Hatchet and Mother's Finest perform at the Mobile Municipal Auditorium.