Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1781 – Siege of Pensacola: Much of the Spanish invasion fleet forces entry into Pensacola Bay.
- 1865 – Civil War: A column of Union forces under Major General Frederick Steele depart Pensacola for Fort Blakely.
- 1891 – A meeting by the Ladies' Monument Association is held to finalize the wording of the inscriptions for the Confederate memorial at Lee Square.
- 1977 - Rock band Steppenwolf performs at the Castle Lounge, located at 500 E Gregory Street.
- 1988 - Rock band Foghat performed at the Rex Rox. Local band Kross opened.
- 1864 – George Wentworth marries Susan Wetherby Parker.