Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1693 – A land expedition led by Laureano de Torres y Ayala departs Apalache for Pensacola.
- 1906 – Stone & Webster agrees to make major improvements to the Pensacola streetcar system, including three new electric cars on the Fort Barrancas Line.
- 1963 – The Naval Aviation Museum at NAS Pensacola opens.
- 1980 - Summer Fest '80, with live musical entertainment by Elvin Bishop, Grinder Switch, Ringwraith, Faces of Eve, and Eric The Red.
- "Conference Is Already Bearing Excellent Fruit." Pensacola Journal, June 9, 1906.