Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1880 – The Pensacola Railroad Company, incorporated exactly three years earlier and made up of Pensacola & Louisville Railroad assets purchased by Daniel F. Sullivan, is sold to the Louisville & Nashville Railroad.
- 1990 - Janet Jackson performs at the civic center for the start of her Rhythm Nation Tour.
- 1997 – Muhammad Ali speaks at the Pensacola Civic Center.
- 2007 – Jerry's Cajun Café & Market is heavily damaged in a fire.
- Thomas Hauser. Muhammad Ali & Company. Hastingshouse/Daytrips Publ., 1998