Bradley "B. J." Davis
|Bradley "Beej" Davis|
|Born||November 25, 1979|
|Parents||Bradley N. Davis, Sr. and Carol O’Brien|
Mary Emmanuel (stepmother)
Joseph Michael Quina (stepfather)
Bradley "Beej" Davis, Jr. is a publishing executive and writer who has served as operations manager of Ballinger Publishing and editor of the Gulf Breeze News. He is currently employed as senior community representative of the American Cancer Society.
A 1998 graduate of Gulf Breeze High School, Davis attended the University of West Florida, where he studied English and Organizational Communications and was active with the university's Student Government Association and the Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity.
In 2002 he began work as an account executive for Burchell Publishing & Printing and, after a buyout by Malcolm Ballinger, became operations manager of Ballinger Publishing. He left Ballinger in 2004 to continue his education at UWF.
Davis served as editor of the Gulf Breeze News from 2005 to 2007 before joining the American Cancer Society. He has also worked as product manager for the MicroMasters beer distribution company and as a freelance arts and entertainment writer for the Independent News.
- Leadership Pensacola Class of 2012
- Five Flags Rotary Club (2011-present)
- Pensacola Opera Star-Spangled Luncheon, silent auction (2005, 2006)
- Pensacola Beach Optimist Club (2005-07)
- Gulf Breeze Emerging Leaders (2005-07)
- Relay For Life volunteer (2005-07)
- Hurricane Prepsonse Task Force (2005)
- Interfaith Disaster Resources (2005-06)
- Belmont Arts & Cultural Center Board of Directors (2006-current); Secretary (2008-2009); President (2009-2010)
- Outside Art Fair (2007-08)
- Black History Arts Festival (2007-08)
- Pensacola Little Theatre's Cabaret (2008)
- Belmont's Bizzare (2008, 2009)
- Gulf Breeze High School c/o 98 Reunion Committee (2008)
- Krewe du Cure (2008 – current)
- Beaux Arts Ball (2008)
- Independent News Rising Star (2010)