Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1770 – Peter Chester arrived in Pensacola as governor of British West Florida.
- 1876 – St. John's Cemetery opens and holds its first burial
- 1961 – The City of Gulf Breeze is incorporated, and its first mayor and city council are sworn into office.
- 1962 – The Philip Dane Beall Sr. Memorial Bridge ("Three-Mile Bridge") over Pensacola Bay is opened to traffic, replacing the Thomas A. Johnson Bridge.
- 2007 – The downtown post office is designated in honor of former Pensacola Mayor Vince Whibbs, Sr.