Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1817 – Fernando Moreno requests to be retired from the Spanish Army.
- 1994 – John Asmar ends his 29-day tenure as Escambia County Administrator.
- 1998 – The Great Southern Restaurant Group is incorporated.
- 2002 – Soccer complex corruption scandal: Escambia County Commissioners W. D. Childers, Willie Junior, Mike Bass and Terry Smith are indicted.
- 2008 – Convicted drug trafficker Rogelio Galvan Chavez is sentenced to life in prison.
- 2019 - Rock musicians The Dave Matthews Band performs at the Pensacola Bay Center.