Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1908 – Streetcar operators' strike: Twenty-four Pensacola police officers refuse to cross picket lines to protect strikebreakers. Two-thirds of the police force are fired over the incident.
- 1985 – Matt Goldsby, Jimmy and Kaye Simmons, and Kaye Wiggins are convicted by a jury for the 1984 Christmas morning bombings of an abortion clinic and two doctors' offices.
- 2007 – A complaint is filed with the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation under the name Chris Hall over the misleading bathroom signage at McGuire's Irish Pub.
- 2014 - Surf guitar king Dick Dale performs at Vinyl Music Hall.
- 2014 - Country music artist Merle Haggard performs at the Pensacola Saenger Theater.
- 2015 - Pop / rock musician Jimmy Buffett performs at The Wharf in Orange Beach, Alabama.