Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1767 – British West Florida authorities pass an act to establish a ferry at the Perdido River and build a road from Pensacola to Mobile Bay.
- 1822 – President James Monroe appoints Henry Marie Brackenridge (already serving as alcalde of Pensacola) judge of the superior court of West Florida.
- 1985 – Rodney Kendig begins his 9-year tenure as Pensacola City Manager.
- 2003 – John Burt disappears after writing a sexually solicitous note to a girl at his Our Father's House ministry.
- 2006 – Kent Hovind pleads no contest to 4-year-old charges of violating county building codes at his Dinosaur Adventure Land business.
- Peter Joseph Hamilton. Colonial Mobile: An Historical Study Largely from Original Sources, of the Alabama-Tombigbee Basin and the Old South West, from the Discovery of the Spiritu Santo in 1519 Until the Demolition of Fort Charlotte in 1821. Hougthon Mifflin Co., 1910.
- The Supreme Court of Florida and its predecessor courts, 1821-1917. University Press of Florida, 1998.