Shell, Fleming, Davis & Menge
Shell, Fleming, Davis & Menge, P.A. is a Pensacola law firm founded in 1956 as Shell & Davis by recent law school graduates Rollin D. Davis, Jr. and Thurston A. Shell. Davis left the firm in August of that year to serve in the Army's Judge Advocate General's Corps. In 1957, Shell partnered with Fletcher Fleming as Shell & Fleming. Davis returned from his service in 1959 and rejoined the firm, now called Shell, Fleming & Davis. The firm's name was changed once more with the addition of M. J. Menge in 1963. They have been headquartered in the Seville Tower building since 1973.
- www.shellfleming.com – Official site