|Location|| 226 South Palafox Street|
Pensacola, FL 32502
|Architect||J. E. R. Carpenter|
|Client||American National Bank|
|Engineer||Selden Breck Construction Co.|
|Current Owner||Merrill Land|
|Construction Start Date||1909|
| <googlemap lat="30.409505" lon="-87.214397" zoom="17" width="288" height="288">
30.409468, -87.214386, Seville Tower </googlemap>
Seville Tower, known originally as the American National Bank Building and later as the Florida National Bank Building (1944-1964) and the Empire Building, is a ten-story office building in downtown Pensacola. It is located at 226 South Palafox Street.
The tower was erected in 1910 at a cost of $250,000. It was the tallest building in Florida at the time of its completion, and remained the tallest in the City of Pensacola until 1974. The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places on 17 November 1978.
Its location on the northeast corner of Palafox and Government Streets, is also the site of the first telephone exchange in Florida with exclusive operating rights, established by Southern Bell on September 1, 1880, and serving 31 telephones.
Seville Tower is currently used as office space.