From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
- 1847 – Pensacola Baptist Church of Christ (the predecessor of First Baptist Church) is organized.
- 1907 – Charles Henry Bliss defeats Walker Ingraham in a Democratic primary election for the mayoralty of Pensacola.
- 2001 – State Representative Jerry Maygarden quietly amends a Medicaid bill to allow area hospitals to transfer beds to satellite facilities, a move that would largely benefit Baptist Health Care.
- 2004 – Chuck Baldwin is asked to serve as the presidential running mate to Constitution Party candidate Michael Peroutka.
- 2007 – Thelma Manley is fired from Front Porch Pensacola.
- 1769 – John Eliot (suicide)
- 1941 - Constable Mallory Williams, killed in the line of duty while attempting to apprehend a thief.
- Abercrombie, Lelia (January 1959). "Early Churches of Pensacola". Florida Historical Quarterly, p. 446.