From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
- 1769 – British West Florida Governor John Eliot is afflicted by debilitating head pains, possibly from a brain tumor.
- 1781 – Siege of Pensacola: The Spanish install six 24-pounders in the advance battery.
- 1994 – Barry Evans begins his tenure as Escambia County Administrator.
- 2002 – Soccer complex corruption scandal: Governor Jeb Bush suspends indicted Escambia County Commissioners W. D. Childers, Willie Junior, Mike Bass and Terry Smith.
- 2011 - Part One of the second annual Pensacola Musician's memorial concerts, which was held at Paradise Bar & Grill on Pensacola Beach.
- 2015 - Rock bands Boston and Kansas perform at The Wharf Amphitheater in Orange Beach.