From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
- 1559 – A Spanish expedition led by Tristán de Luna y Arellano enters Pensacola Bay.
- 1812 – A Spanish decree orders the renaming of Plaza Ferdinand VII to "Plaza de la Constitución" (as shown on the Pintado plan).
- 1816 – John Innerarity writes James Innerarity that they expect an attack on Pensacola imminently.
- 1864 – Civil War: Union General Alexander Sandor Asboth orders his troops to leave Pensacola and move across the Perdido River for operations near Mobile Bay.
- 1972 – The L&N Marine Terminal Building is added to the National Register of Historic Places.