From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
- August 12 – Naval aviators Garrett T. Mandeville, August Copp, and Guy B. Fraley are killed when their seaplane crashes into Pensacola Bay.
- September 24 – Ensign J. P. Bournique and machinists Thomas O. Jones and E. B. Saunders are killed when a seaplane crashes at NAS Pensacola.
- E. Dixie Beggs, Sr. is elected to the Escambia County School Board.
- Pensacola High School was moved to an old tabernacle building on Gregory Street.
- J. M. Collier became principal of Pensacola High School.
- March 3 – George Washington Wright
- October 12 – William Alexander Blount, Jr.
- November 28 – Daniel Gonzalez Brent
- "Three Airmen Killed in Pensacola Bay." New York Times, August 13, 1918.
- "Three Naval Aviators Killed." New York Times, September 25, 1918.