|Location||Palafox Place at Garden Street|
|Engineer||C. H. Turner|
|Construction Start Date||1897|
|Size||18,000 sq. ft.|
The Masonic is the current branding of the Masonic Temple at the southeast corner of Palafox Place and Garden Street.
The building was constructed in 1897 and was home to Avery Hardware for many years.
It was purchased in 1999 for $860,000 by Destin businessman James Richardson, Jr., who talked to city officials and architects about possible renovations, but no action was taken. The City of Pensacola began fining Richardson $10 a day for code violations. It was purchased in (date needed) by the Levin Group, made up of Sherrod, Harry and Evan Levin, and Random Acquisitions, made up of Tim and Jim Hogan.
As of 2008 it is still unoccupied. Renovations are currently being performed by architect Carter Quina and Vision Construction, but the owners are seeking tenants. They have listed the building for sale at $2.2 million.