Template:Pensapedia subcat guideline
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- <guideline category>: only one of the following set can be used: content, deletion, how-to, naming conventions, notability criteria, and (proposed) proportion and emphasis.
- <category sort key>: for e.g. notability or naming conventions guidelines, sort by what is in the parentical disambiguator, examples:
- Pensapedia:notability (websites): <category sort key> = Websites
- Pensapedia:naming conventions (people): <category sort key> = People
- <shortcuts>: optional, typically links, e.g. [[PP:SHORT]]<br />[[PP:CUTS]]
See talk page for more elaborate description of this template and its use. For related Pensapedia header templates see Template messages/Project namespace.