|Location||113 Seamarge Circle|
|Client||William Alexander Blount, Sr.|
|Current Owner||Larry and Lynn Morris|
|<googlemap version="0.9" lat="30.393589" lon="-87.249309" type="hybrid" zoom="17" width="300" height="275">
30.393127, -87.249206 Seamarge </googlemap>
Seamarge was the name of William Alexander Blount, Sr.'s 13-acre estate and the 28-room house which it surrounded. Blount built the estate in 1905, and equipped it with stables, a greenhouse, servant quarters, and a private rail station.
Today, only the house, which sits on 1.37 acres, remains of the original estate; the surrounding land has been sold off and developed by others. Jon and Linda Johnson owned the home from 1986-2001. The Seamarge house is currently owned by Larry and Lynn Morris.