Pensacola Yacht Club
The club's first headquarters was on the second floor of the Fisher Building. The club moved several times in its early history: first to the wharf on the Baylen Street Yacht Basin, then again to the Bar Pilots Building on South Palafox Street, then the Aiken Towing Company Building. In 1922, the club purchased the U.S. Army transport General Wilson and used its as its clubhouse until it was destroyed by fire in 1925. Thereafter, the club returned to Palafox Wharf until 1948, when the club's present property was purchased from the estate of J. M. Muldon.