Currently this page is meant to record the locations of images that as of yet do not have a place in Pensapedia but will someday.
Film North Florida
We have been given permission to use photos from the FIlmNorthFlorida.com website (except for those by Michael O'Donovan, or where otherwise noted) under the FDL license and with appropriate attribution.
by Lucius and Linda Ellsworth.
- Russell A. Alger (p. 69)
- Walker Anderson (p. 47)
- Mary Ellison Baars (p. 68)
- Henry Baars (hi-res) (p. 154)
- William H. Chase (p. 41)
- Clara Barkley Dorr (p. 44)
- Clara Garnier (wife of [[George W. Barkley) and the Barkley home on Florida Blanca Street (p. 40)
- Dr. Isaac Hulse (p. 41)
- John Innerarity (p. 45)
- Charles Wilbur Lamar (p. 72)
- C. L. LeBaron (p. 60)
- Angela Moreno (wife of Stephen R. Mallory) (p. 49)
- Jackson Morton (p. 41)
- Neamathla (Creek Indian chief) (p. 38)
- Frederick Foote Peake (p. 47)
- E. E. Simpson and wife (p. 43)
- Thomas E. Welles (p. 70)
- George W. Wright (young, Confederate soldier) (p. 54)
By Deborah Dunlap.
- The Masonic Temple on SE corner Palafox. (p. 6) Not copyrightable as the image was published in 1901.
- A. L. And A. M. Avery Hardware, later Pensacola Hardware, c. 1890s. (p. 34) Not copyrightable.
- State Board of Health building. (p. 78) Not copyrightable as image is dated 1915.
- 17 East Zaragoza Street. (p. 96) Not copyrightable as image is dated 1910.