Casino Beach

From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
A view of Casino Beach from the Gulf Pier

Casino Beach is a strip of public beach on the Gulf of Mexico side of Santa Rosa Island. It is located in central Pensacola Beach, south of the Bob Sikes Bridge near the intersection of Pensacola Beach Boulevard and Fort Pickens Road.

The area is named for the Casino, the island's first tourist attraction, which opened in 1931 and was demolished in the late 1960s. It has remained one of the most popular destinations for visitors due to its convenient location to the bridge.

[edit] Public amenities & attractions

Personal tools
Namespaces
Variants
Views
Actions
Navigation
Toolbox