C. H. Turner Construction Company
From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
The C. H. Turner Construction Company was the contracting business owned by Charles Hill Turner. It was founded in the 1860s by Turner's father, Richard Hill Turner; Charles took control of the business in the early 1890s.
- J. S. Glass, editor. The Southern Manufacturer, Volume V, Number 3. New Orleans: June 1901.