From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
- 1900 – Virginia Taylor Perry, widow of Governor E. A. Perry, sells their home to James CHaffin.
- 1908 – Streetcar operators' strike: With public opinion turned against the strikers, the Pensacola Electric Company is able to operate all streetcar lines again.
- 1929 – The USS Pensacola (CA-24) is launched at the New York Navy Yard.
- 1988 - Ted Nugent and LA Guns concert at the Pensacola Municipal Auditorium.
- 2006 – Pensacola Young Professionals is incorporated.
- 2007 – A jury acquits Escambia County Sheriff's Deputy James Sullivan of stomping the head of subdued suspect Timothy T. Tabor.
- 2008 - Pop musician Elton John performs at the Pensacola Civic Center.