|Headquarters|| Cordova Square, Suite 34|
4400 Bayou Boulevard
The John Appleyard Agency, Inc. is an advertising agency located in the Cordova Square shopping center at 4400 Bayou Boulevard. It was founded on February 2, 1959 by John Appleyard, formerly a partner of the Justin Weddell & Associates agency.
The Appleyard Agency's first clients were Baptist Hospital (near the company's former office at 1301 West Moreno Street), the Port of Pensacola and Cary & Company. By being the first to offer an in-house recording studio and film production for television, it quickly grew into one of the area's foremost advertising firms.