W. E. Milligan & Company

From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search

W. E. Milligan & Company was a Milton-based manufacturer of yellow pine timber. It was established on March 15, 1901 by lumbermen W. E. Milligan and Captain John Hannah. A "Mr. Monroe" was the third partner and office manager for the firm. The company's mill had a daily capacity of 20,000 feet of timber in 1901.


  • J. S. Glass, editor. The Southern Manufacturer, Volume V, Number 3. New Orleans: June 1901.