Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1764 – British West Florida Governor George Johnstone (along with Elias Durnford and others) set sail from Jamaica to Pensacola.
- 1827 – A petition recommendeds Charles Mifflin as U.S. Marshall for West Florida.
- 1936 – Max L. Bear becomes mayor of Pensacola.
- 2007 – The final Officer Candidate School class at NAS Pensacola graduates.
- 2012 - Rock band Pearl Jam performs at DeLunaFest on Pensacola Beach.
- 2016 - Rock musicians Widespread Panic performed at the Saenger Theater.