Santa Rosa Island Authority
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The SRIA was created by an act of the Florida legislature in 1947 under Chapter 24500.
Five of the SRIA members are appointed by the five Escambia County Commissioners, and the sixth is elected by the registered voters of Pensacola Beach.
- Thomas Campanella, Chairman
- Jerry Watson, Vice Chairman
- Liz Callahan, Secretary/Treasurer
- Bubba Peters, Acting Secretary/Treasurer
- Karen Sindel, Member, District 2
- Brigette Brooks, Member, District 1
- Leigh Davis, Executive Director
- Robbie Schrock, Director of Administration
- Vickie Johnson, Director of Finance
- sria-fla.com – Official site