Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1686 – The place name "Panzacola" is mentioned in a letter by Lt. Antonio Matheos.
- 1908 – A municipal election was held.
- 1978 – Fred Hubacker begins his five-month tenure as Escambia County Administrator.
- 1985 – Willie Nelson performs at the Pensacola Civic Center.
- 1988 – Reba McEntire performs at the Pensacola Civic Center.
- 1998 – Jimmy Page and Robert Plant perform at the Pensacola Civic Center.
- 2005 – The Floridian was granted a zoning variance by the City's Architectural Review Board, increasing the density cap from 35 units per acre to 80 units.
- 2007 – The first Hawkshaw Music Fest is held.
- 2013 - The 4th Annual Pensacola Musicians Memorial was held at Chan's Saloon on 9 Mile Road.
- Judith Ann Bense. Archaeology of Colonial Pensacola. University Press of Pensacola, 1999.