Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1873 – Melanchton B. Woolsey is appointed commandant of the Pensacola Navy Yard.
- 1893 – The provisional municipality of Pensacola enters into a contract with the Pensacola Terminal Company for the paving of the streetcar system on Palafox Street.
- 1954 - Four inches of snow fell at the Milton Experimental Station.
- 2008 – Amendment 1 budget cuts: The Escambia County Commission votes to make official a hiring freeze and to notify 18 non-profits that they should not expect county funding for the next year.
- 2019 - A 2.6 magnitude earthquake occurred at 10:45p, just northwest of Jay at Rose Marie Bishop Road and Bray Mill Creek.