Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1869 – The Jacksonville, Pensacola & Mobile Railroad Company is organized.
- 1874 – The Pensacola & Louisville Railroad Company commences construction of a telegraph line along its road.
- 1994 – Rodney Kendig ends his tenure as Pensacola City Manager.
- 1999 – The Seville Harbour property is rezoned to include residential developments such as condominiums.
- 2008 – The Davis Highway Barnhill's buffet restaurant owned by Charlie Barnhill closes, putting about 65 employees out of work.